Just because you’re drawn to “Lazy Girl’s Makeup” doesn’t mean you’re a lazy girl 😉 It means you’ve got other ways you want to spend your time and you still wanna look like a fine fox doin’ it!! Ain’t no shame in that game, sister!!
While this top video is itself 13 minutes, the actual makeup application takes 4 minutes or less when you use this simple approach (see second video). I don’t normally talk or explain the steps as I go, hence the additional time here. Worth noting, I already had my moisturizer on, and I finished my lips with Burt’s Bees Pink Grapefruit chapstick 😉 I forgot to mention those things in the first video – they add a combined total of about 20 seconds to the full effort, so definitely still super quick! Enjoy!
Here are the *products used in this tutorial:
- Charlotte Tilbury Wonder Glow
- Charlotte Tilbury Light Wonder (1 Fair) Foundation
- Silicone Beauty Blender
- Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Finish (1 Fair) Face Powder
- MAC 161 brush = face powder brush (I have 169, which has been discontinued)
- MAC Kabuki Magic Spring/Summer 2017 blush = no longer available 🙁
- MAC 127 brush = blush brush
- Elizabeth Arden Smoke 23 eye shadow = no longer available 🙁
- Eyelash curler
- Maybelline Lash Discover Mascara
- Maybelline Total Temptation Mascara
- Small Angled Brush for eyebrows
- BONUS: Charlotte Tilbury Magic Cream Moisturizer
- BONUS: I *love* this eye makeup remover!!
- BONUS: Dove dry shampoo mentioned in below video
- BONUS: Mario Badescu Drying Lotion for blemishes (sleep with this on and remove when cleansing face in the morning)
*Please note, if you do end up purchasing these items through some of the above links, I may receive a commission payment. My guarantee is that I will only ever recommend products I personally use and enjoy!